Monday, December 26, 2005

A Beginning...

I am moving my on-line journal from http://oldfashionedgirl.deviantart.com to this blog. I will continue to add various sketches and such to the my deviantArt page, but I plan on using this blog to post my various and sundry musings on life in its particulars and generalities as expressed in words and the visual language. I also plan on participating in the weekly topic of http://www.illustrationfriday.com (as regularly as I possibly can) now that I have my own personal scanner (!!).

I hope that all had a very Merry Christmas...
And Joseph too went up from Galilee from the town of Nazareth to Judea, to the city of David that is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David, to be enrolled with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child.While they were there,the time came for her to have her child, and she gave birth to her firstborn son.She wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. (Luke 2:4-6)

No comments: